What are the advantages of co-authoring a book?
There are many advantages of co-authoring a book!
- you don’t have to write an entire book before you can call yourself an author
- you get to ‘practice’ writing an entire book – if you can write one chapter, you can write 10.
- you earn as you learn…the mentoring sessions in our program teach you how to pre-market and pre-sell your book before it is even released.
- 11 other people are marketing your book for you – the 11 other authors in the book are all actively marketing your book…getting your chapter, information and business information in front of people you most likely have never met. These same people may end up being a client of yours.
What is the process…how do I get started?
- The first step in our process is for you to fill in and submit the form on the home page indicating you are interested in either co-authoring a book with us or publishing your own book or letting us know you have an idea for a book.
- Once we receive the completed form, we will email you about your Discovery Session where we discuss whether we are a fit for each other.
- If we are a fit for each other, we will send you the proposal/contract for you to review and submit back to us.
- Once we receive the completed contract you will instantly be redirected to the ‘Welcome New Author’ page where you will find your bio and chapter briefs along with details about your images and ad, if applicable.
- You will also receive access to our ‘Authors Only Resources’ page on the website where you will find our past recorded mentoring webinars.
- We will send you an email each week with that weeks’ mentoring webinar topic, day, time and Zoom meeting invitation with the link.
- You will write your chapter according to the brief, we do our part and soon you will have your new ebook link and access to your soft-cover book at cost for you to sell or give-away.
What does the $749 investment include?
- Editing Your Book
- Designing Your Book Cover & Contents
- Creating Your eBook for Your Use and to Sell
- Full Copyright to Your Chapter for Your Own Marketing Purposes
- Printed Copies of Your Book on Demand, at Cost, to sell at a 300% profit and for Your Speaking Engagements, etc.
- Publishing Your Book
- Distributing Your Book
- Market Your Book on Our Websites and Social Media
- Selling Your Book on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Google, and Apple
- Private ‘Light of the World Books’ Facebook Page for Our Authors to Connect and Build Community, to Cross-market
- Weekly ‘Author Training Webinars’ Covering a Range of Topics Related to Writing Your Chapter and Marketing Your Book
- Providing Step by Step Instructions to Write Your Chapter and Market Your Book
- ‘Authors Only’ Resources on the Website
How do I write my chapter if I don’t have time? How much time will this take?
The average person – and you are NOT average…smile – takes approximately 8 hours to write 4,000 words from scratch. Your chapter should be between 3,500 – 4,000 words, or 8 – 10 pages in a 6×9 book.
We allow 2 weeks from the date of the last signed author for the final submission of all author’s chapters.
I can’t write! How can I write a chapter in a book?
First of all…you CAN write! If you have a desire to write it’s because you have a story to tell or a message to share.
Second of all, you don’t have to write perfectly or even grammatically correct. ..this is why editing is part of your co-author package. You do the writing, we do the editing.